My name is Lee Newton.
On the 20th March 2013, at the age of 42, I was diagnosed with motor neurone disease. The shock of the initial diagnosis was almost unbearable but in recent months I have resolved to do everything I can to fight this terrible disease.
I am blessed with a wonderful family and amazing friends. My wife Caroline, daughters Hannah aged 13 and Evie aged 10, family and friends are all so very supportive, remain positive and help me to continue living life to the full. We have always enjoyed beautiful family holidays, thoroughly enjoy life and we run a very successful family business. Since being diagnosed with MND you may think that priorities would change, but I’m not one to give up.
This is my journey, my story and I believe this is a fight we can win.
The L6ve Life foundation has been set up to provide funds for those who, every day, fight to find a cure and help those already living with MND.
What can I do on this site?
- Buy your L6ve Life clothing – Hoodies and Shirts
- Find out more about Motor Neurone Disease
- Get all the details about upcoming L6ve Life events
- Get to know the extraordinary people who are the team behind L6ve Life
- Keep up-to-date with L6ve Life News
- View pictures of L6ve Life supporters – including Hull City stars!